Additional T&C’s during COVID19 pandemic
- Where applicable, we only accept bookings from parties that conform with government restrictions at the time of booking and at the time of travel.
- It is the responsibility of the lead guest to ensure the party conforms with any local and national restrictions throughout the duration of the stay.
- Check in time is from 6PM to allow sufficient time for our strict cleaning regime to be carried out. Should the property be ready prior to this time we will contact you.
- In the interests of hygiene, some non essential items such as some soft furnishings, entertainment and decorative items may be removed from the property.
- If any guests should develop symptoms of COVID-19 whilst staying at Oceans Reach they must follow the government guidelines in relation test, track and trace. The lead guest must inform Dave Mitchell (Oceans Reach) of any symptoms and/or positive COVID-19 tests immediately and the whole party will be required to vacate the property immediately.
In the very unlikely event that vacating the property is not possible and self isolation is required at Oceans Reach, you will be liable to cover the costs of any fees and/or losses of future bookings affected by the resulting self-isolation.
Please note: Self-isolation at Oceans Reach is not a matter of choice for guests and the group will be expected to return home.
Standard Terms and Conditions
**By paying your deposit you are accepting to adhere to all the below terms and conditions.**
- All bookings are confirmed only when the deposit has been paid. Until payment of the deposit the booking is provisional. Oceans Reach maintains the right to cancel your booking if payment conditions are not upheld.
- A 20% deposit is payable to secure the booking. The final balance is payable 6 weeks in advance of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation deposits are non returnable. Any cancellations within 2-6 weeks of check-in will incur 75% of the total costs. Any cancellation within 2 weeks of check-in will incur 100% of total costs. All guests may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after their booking is confirmed, provided their stay is at least 60 days away.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to [email protected] Should we not be informed in writing, Oceans Reach will look to recover any loss of income.
- The number of people in Oceans Reach at any time must not exceed the number stated that the property sleeps (unless prior consent has been given). The house can not be sublet.
- The cost of heating and electricity is included in the price of the rental. All bed linen, a bath towel for each guest, hand towels and tea towels are provided but it is requested that you bring your own beach towels.
- The owners of Oceans Reach reserve the right to enter the house and grounds at any reasonable time, and with reasonable prior notice if any urgent need were to arise (e.g for health and safety reasons or urgent repair).
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, particularly whilst using the hot tub and no children under the age of 8 are permitted to use the hot tub.
- The named person(s) booking Oceans Reach are responsible for the behaviour and actions of their guests while at the property. Guests may be asked to leave the premises if their behaviour is threatening, aggressive, anti-social or damaging in any way to local residents or to the premises. In these circumstances your full support is required.
- The named person(s) booking Oceans Reach will be held responsible for paying for any loss or damage to any part of the premises, or to any fixtures, fittings and equipment which are caused by any member of the group. We will not be held responsible for damage to any article brought onto the premises. Oceans Reach will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- Oceans Reach shall not be responsible for the failure to provide facilities contracted for in the event of it being prevented from doing so as a result of “Force Majeure” or any other cause beyond its control. This includes industrial disputes, orders or regulations issued by central government, riots, floods, fire or epidemics. Oceans Reach will not be responsible for any loss or damage or costs as a result.
- Smoking is not permitted within Oceans Reach building, outbuildings or rear garden and is only permitted at the front of the property on the driveway.
- A £350 returnable security deposit is required to be paid 6 weeks prior to your arrival along with the balance of the rental. This will be refunded within 14 days of check out provided no loss or damage is found upon inspection following check out.
- It is the responsibility of the named person(s) to ensure the property and grounds are left in a reasonable state. If an exceptional level of cleaning is required after use of any of these facilities the cost will be charged to the named person.
- We have a 7 day lost and found policy which means we can only keep an item found for that amount of time. It is the guests’ responsibility to check for all personal belongings before departure from Oceans Reach. Any items found after guests have departed will only be sent to the guest at their request and expense. Postage must be paid for in advance. Should we find any left property we deem to be of any monetary or sentimental value we will contact the named person(s) to notify them. Any other items left will be disposed of.
- Guests must respect that Oceans Reach is located in a residential area and courtesy must be paid to our neighbours. Noise will not be tolerated after 10:30PM and use of the hot tub after 9:30PM is not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of all guests to return any items removed from the property to its original place by the time of departure (this includes cutlery, crockery, utensils, towels etc).
- Guests must return all furniture within Oceans Reach to its original position by the time of departure.
- Oceans Reach is committed to limiting the amount of waste that is generated through its business and guests are expected to recycle materials used during their stay. A detailed list is available upon check in.
- Croyde is a firework free zone due to the close proximity of thatched roof properties and therefore the setting off of fireworks in the grounds is strictly prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of the group organiser to ensure that all guests are made aware of these terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN OCEANS REACH ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM HEN, STAG OR OTHER PRE-WEDDING HOLIDAYS.